Friday, March 20, 2009

You Don't Have To Be An Expert To Be In Shape



On yesterday’s blog, I shared with you my personal experience with losing my fat weight years ago. Some of you may be saying, “Of course you were able to lose weight. You are a fitness and nutrition expert with your degree and certification.

Yes, I am an expert in this stuff and I have even done research for prominent professors in nutrition science and exercise science. However, I am here to tell you that you don’t have to be an expert in order to get in shape. As I may have mentioned in previous blogs, some of the out-of-shape professors I’ve worked for were the experts of experts. Yet, they are still overweight. In contrast, I know of cases of ordinary people who got in shape. I am sure you also know some. Clearly, you don’t have to be an expert to get in shape.

However, gaining sound knowledge in nutrition, fitness, and health is important. But there are other just as important areas (if not more important), such as learning spiritual and mental strategies, figuring out the right approach, and getting other areas of your life together such as managing your time.

In addition to providing sound nutrition, fitness, and health information, I will in this blog continue to provide guidance in spiritual and mental understanding as they relate to fitness. If you continue to read this blog, you will become more and more fit, and you will realize more and more that you don't have to be an expert to be fit.

For more lessons like this one, feel free to go to - SpirFit.org

For updates of new posts and for connecting with others who like these readings, feel free to “like” the SpirFit page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpirFit/141881909215772

No comments: