Tuesday, March 15, 2011

40-Day Program To Be Continued April 25 and Apology



I have to apologize for having discontinued the 40 Day of SpirFit (beta version). However, I will continue the 40 Days posting on April 25,2011. (I left off at Day 7.) Meanwhile, make sure you have all the habits down (from Day 1 to Day 7 already posted).

Also, I will also post blogs (here and there) on other important SpirFit (mental-spiritual-physical fitness and health) issues, even before I continue with the 40-day program. Thank you for your patience and I hope that you will allow me to continue to freely serve you here on this blog.

For more lessons like this one, feel free to go to - SpirFit.org

For updates of new posts and for connecting with others who like these readings, feel free to “like” the SpirFit page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/SpirFit/141881909215772

No comments: